Quick is possible when you’ve perfected execution, process and strategy. That’s why business leaders trust the experts at Bayforce with their Sales Cloud QuickStart projects: we have the vetted processes and industry expertise to get your Sales Cloud right day one.
As a Certified Salesforce Partner with 20+ years’ experience, our consultants bring invaluable expertise across the entire Salesforce product suite and industry-wide insights to the design, implementation, and deployment of your Sales Cloud strategy.
Our QuickStart service ensures you can successfully deploy a targeted set of basic functionality for your user communities in two weeks and realize rapid return on your investment.
By quickly enabling Salesforce.com customers to deploy an ideal set of basic functionality to their user communities, we help clients achieve critical CRM requirements and get back to business.
Why choose a Bayforce QuickStart?
- Get started rapidly – in two weeks
- Fixed fee price so you know upfront what it will cost
- Trusted expertise, vetted processes delivered on time
- Avoid expensive mistakes by getting it right the first time
- Work with Salesforce certified experts who rapidly learn your sales process and customize
Sales Cloud to meet your business needs
- Start using your system immediately and customize once you know what you want and need
- Optional add-ons include comprehensive training documentation to keep your end-users on
track or ongoing Salesforce development and support services
Bayforce QuickStart Trusted Process
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Data Importing from Excel spreadsheet
- End user training
- Workflow processes or Process Builder processes
- User Reports
- User Set Up
- Page Layout Configuration
- Custom fields
- Custom views
- Up and running in 2 weeks